Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- 6th Annual Rutgers Human Performance Conference
- Eating 'ultraprocessed' foods accelerates your risk of early death, study says
- Marketing sports nutrition to the female athlete: 'Don't just pink it and shrink it,' says expert
- Little Chefs Help Make Fruit Soup to Celebrate Winter Solstice
- Scientists want to build a doomsday vault of germs that could one day help save humanity