Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- Rutgers IFNH Student Ambassadors Present at Annual Meeting of Menus of Change University Research Collaborative
- Rutgers Center for Lipid Research holds 2019 Symposium "Lipids in Health and Disease"
- IFNH Student Ambassadors Present Poster at Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2019 Annual Conference
- First Annual IFNH Research Day Features Cutting Edge Research on Diverse Initiatives in Health and Nutrition
- Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello is featured on NPR discussing how scrubbing your house of bacteria could clear the way for fungus.