Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- The Record dispels health myths, quoting Peggy Policastro (IFNH), who says not all carbs are bad.
- A Forbes story on a Refridgerdating app quotes Peggy Policastro.
- Can Your Refrigerator Improve Your Dating Life?
- Forward Food Conference at IFNH: May 22, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Kids Cook Monday Campaign Comes to Culture of Health Academy at IFNH.