Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- National Experts Featured at 6th Annual Rutgers Human Performance Conference Hosted by IFNH Center for Health and Human Performance, March 29–30
- 6th Annual Rutgers Human Performance Conference
- Can Your Refrigerator Improve Your Dating Life?
- Forward Food Conference at IFNH: May 22, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Kids Cook Monday Campaign Comes to Culture of Health Academy at IFNH
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Foundation Announces Rutgers Grad Student Brittany Bozzini as Women's Scholarship Recipient
- Eating 'ultraprocessed' foods accelerates your risk of early death, study says