Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- Advanced Computing Workshop - Linux, Amarel, and Computational Genomics RNA_Seq Analysis (Parts I & II)
- Scientists Call for a Global Germ Bank
- New York Times op-ed: We Need a Global Bank of Germs
- Byrne Seminar Students Build Schoolyard Teaching Garden for IFNH Nursery School
- Living Architecture praises Rutgers for featuring the state's largest interior living wall in the design of the IFNH building
- NPR reports on a study that tracked the digestive health of refugees coming to Minnesota from Southeast Asia, quoting Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello (SEBS).