Welcome to IFNH
The New Jersey Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health (IFNH) underscores the commitment of Rutgers University to new transformational initiatives across the many disciplines impacting food, nutrition, and health. The IFNH draws on the strengths of the entire university as it physically co-locates and strategically aligns the diverse competencies and deep capacity of Rutgers to address society's major unmet health problems. In this complex world, the institute embraces a culture of interdisciplinarity that seeks solutions to our health problems in the social as well as the biological determinants of health.
News & Events
- Student Ambassadors Complete the Puzzle of the IFNH
- NJFamily quotes David Krol (NJIFNH/SEBS) in an article on how to raise healthy eaters
- Scientific American talks to Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello about the differences of the microbiomes of those who live in urban areas and those in the rain forest
- Rutgers IFNH Student Ambassadors Present at Annual Meeting of Menus of Change University Research Collaborative
- Rutgers Center for Lipid Research holds 2019 Symposium "Lipids in Health and Disease"